Effective date: May 23, 2018
Processing of personal data at ScandiNova
ScandiNova Systems AB, is committed to respecting your privacy.
How do we use personal data?
ScandiNova processes personal data in order to fulfil our assignment to provide Solid State Modulators that meets the customer’s requirements with efficiency & consistency. We also do it to review and develop our operations, and to comply with Swedish law.
All processing of personal data at ScandiNova occurs in order to promote these purposes in some form. Processing must also have a legal basis. Only the personal data needed for a particular purpose is processed.
Our contact person, see information below, can provide you with more information on how your personal data as an employee, customer, supplier or other outside party is processed.
What personal data do we collect?
At ScandiNova there are various reasons for collecting personal data. The most common reasons are that you are an employee, a customer or a supplier. Most of this information will be collected direct from you. In certain cases, we also collect data from other sources such as the Swedish Tax Agency.
What personal data we process depends on the information we need. The following information is often necessary:
- Contact information such as your name, address, phone number and email.
- Personal identity numbers for employees.
- Bank or other financial information in order to disburse a payment or send an invoice.
- Personal data which is necessary for an employment or if you have applied for a job.
- Customer contact information for sending invitations, newsletters and surveys.
How is your data protected?
ScandiNova will ensure that all processing of personal data is protected through technological and organizational measures. The measures will ensure a security level appropriate to the risk. The security aspects will include confidentiality, integrity and availability as well as adequate technological protection. This may involve only giving those authorized access to the information and storing the information in specially protected locations.
Who can access your personal data?
Only our authorized employees at ScandiNova have access to the personal data needed to perform their assignments.
For how long do we store your personal data?
We only store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the processing, or as long as is required by law or customers’ requests.
- If, for example, you are an employee, we process your personal data for as long as we need to manage your employment conditions.
- If, for example, you are a customer or a supplier, we process your personal data for as long as we have a business relationship.
If you have any questions on data protection, please contact our Personal Data Controller, Mrs Ulrika Kroon, email@example.com.